Why You Should Hire Me
- You’re not skilled in PowerPoint or Keynote
- You or your presentation specialist is not a graphic designer
- Your designer doesn’t have experience producing professional presentations
- You’re not sure how to get your message across
- Your presentation consists of bullet slides and excel charts
- Your presentation usually has more than 2 charts, pictures or tables on a single slide
- Your template has a dark rectangle header at the top and a white background
- Your slide background is a collage of images
- You’ve never created a speech outline or told a story
- You want your presentations to positively reflect on your brand
- You want your presentations to have a unique one of a kind design
- You want your data to look good and make sense
- You want your audience to learn and remember
- You want to learn how to effectively use PowerPoint or Keynote
Does this sound like you? Please email me and tell me about your presentation needs.
Top 5 Benefits for Working With Me
1. Professional High Quality Custom Design
- Over six years experience developing professional presentations for tech leaders
- Expert level proficiency in PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop and Illustrator
- No templates
- No cliche stock photos or graphics
- No embarrassment
2. Personal Service Without Hidden Fees
- No “handlers.” You work directly with me, the designer.
- No project manager expenses. You can call or e-mail me as much as you feel necessary and will only pay for design and production time.
- Tiny overhead.
3. Less Time Explaining. Less Frustration
- I “get” technical and complex concepts quickly.
- Experience producing graphics on multiple high profile intellectual property cases dealing with technology and science.
- Experience working with highly regarded technical experts
- I love technology and often spend personal time learning about my clients products or services.
4. No Shift Work
- Whether you need the work done at 10am or 10pm it’s up to you.
- I won’t hand off your presentation to the late-shift B-team at 5pm.
5. User-centric Design for the Mind
- I’m a cognitive psychology enthusiast.
- Four years experience designing for a specific jury pool.
- Experience sitting in on mock jury (audience) exercises and analyzing which visuals people respond to.
- I design presentations with YOUR audience and YOUR brand in mind.
BONUS: Unparalleled Data Visualization
- I extract messages from data rather than simply changing colors on graphs or tables
- I know how to design data to make you or your company look good
- I’m passionate about data visualization and information design